Wiikwemkoong Pontiac School values parental involvement and welcomes you to join the Parent Council. The Parent Council is an advisory body acting as a forum for our schools. The Parent Council will:
- Provide ideas and opinions to assist Administration in making decisions regarding the school and its students.
- Provide advice on actions to be taken.
- Act as a liaison between the school and the parents.
- Recruit parent volunteers for school activities.
- Assist in developing and review the Parent/Student Handbook
- Community use of school facilities
- Extra-curricular activities in the schools
- Methods of reporting to parents and community
- Respond to school achievement levels